Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

Merry Christmas

Last Minute Presents


Like most of you I also started buying my last presents a few days ago. I think it's hard to find the right present for everyone, but you can always try and find something nice and lovely. I love presents where I can see it was not just bought one day before. When I really care about someone I always try to do the presents by myelf. For example I made a photoalbum for my boyfriend with our photos and some commets. For my Dad I made a photocalender. And because I know my sister loves jewellery I bought her a nice Swarovski bracelet.

If you still need some last ideas just have a look




Juicy Couture bracelet

A cinema coupon for some friends or your  brothers and sisters




A romantic photoalbum for your beloved one
 


A shirt from H&M for your father or brother


 
Something funny like the "Tussi on Tour" set


 

A wellness weekend for your mom or your best friend

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen