Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2012

Hello Weekend!

Let's have a relaxing Weekend


I love relaxing on weekends. But not just sitting around at home and sleeping of course. Thats what I do on my perfect weekend:

  • I often go on friday evening to a Spa. I enjoy it much more because you know that the weekend is finally here.
  • Afterwards I go to Starbucks or some coffee shop to drink a hot caramel chocolate with looots of whipped cream and caramel on top of it. Delicious!!
  • When I'm home I just watch a romantic movie like "The Notebook" in my bed and fall asleep.
  • The next morning I start with a brunch with my boyfriend or maybe a good friend of mine. For a perfect brunch I need a huge choice of food because I like also a good dessert afterwards.
  • Then I walk through the city, on the lake and just enjoy it.
  • In the evening I meet some friends and have a drink with them in a nice bar.
  • And on sunday I just hang around, do nothing and sleep a lot.
  • And when the next week starts I will already look forward to my weekend











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen