Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012

And what's in your bag?

My bag - and what's in it



Everyday we keep carrying our bag through the city, shopping centre or to go to work. So I asked myself what do I carry with me every day and do I really need all of it?! I absolutely need everything! Now it's winter, it's just cold, snowing all the time and windy. So of course I need a beanie hat or a headband. Also my gloves with faux fur and my fake fur scarf are very much needed. As I'm a girl I need of course always a bit make up and perfume. Especially after an exhausting day at work. I love Maybelline, they have great eye shadow and a absolutely fantastic lipstick (it feels at first like a gloss but then it looks like a lipstick) It's a 24 h super stay lip stick, so it's not a problem at all to kiss your boyfriend. Also if you don't like putting on lip stick, you should take the Korres lip butter. Korres is a greek natural line . They have great products without any chemicals in it. 

So now just have a look to see what I carry in my bag: 

Umbrella (of course in purple), beanie hat and gloves with faux fur

Beanie hat with faux fur

Purse, key, kleenex and headphones

ZARA purse

My Louis Vuitton bag

Small Escada perfume, L'OREAL mascara, KORRES lip butter, MAYBELLINE smokey eyes, super stay 24 color from MAYBELLINE

     KORRES Lip Butter
              





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen